Friday 24 April 2009

Comment on 'Bullying'

http://jaysbeingreallybad.blogspot.com/2009/04/bullying.html

I hadn't really thought of this topic until I read this but agree it would make a good subject for one of the lectures. I think it is possible we are guilty at some time of being a purportrater of bullying and of also being a victim. Most people think of bullying happening only at shcool but these days it is common place in places of work, socially and even at sports events. I've experienced bullying at work years ago without realising what it was - I probably thought that that kind of beahviour was the norm. however in hindsight it was bullying.

I hope that having had these experiences I am able to think about my own behaviour towards other peoplke and not act in the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment